Wyong Race Club has consistently pursued its goal to become a track and training centre of excellence. We’re hopeful we will soon be able to invite new trainers to take advantage of the great facilities we offer, which are among the best in NSW.
FIRST CLASS HORSE TRAINING FACILITIES
With the completion of its Polytrack, Wyong Race Club can legitimately claim to have some of the best training facilities in NSW. We are committed to providing the best tools and infrastructure to allow local trainers to work with their horses efficiently and effectively.
To offer some of the best training facilities in NSW, Wyong Race Club has successfully:
- Commission new 1600m Polytrack synthetic training track
- Installed an equine swimming pool
- Built a purpose built gap hut to oversee track work safety
- Purchased new starting barriers
- Installed a warning system to alert track-riders of incidents on the tracks
- Installed motorised gap gates
- Upgraded the slow sand track and installed plastic running rails
If you’re not already part of our community, we’d love to welcome your horse(s) to train and stable with us at Wyong Race Club. The facilities and we have to offer owners and trainers – including an equine swimming pool – are some of the best in this region of New South Wales. They are also some of the most affordable in the region, especially given their quality.
By working with a WRC aligned trainer, you gain year-round access to our upgraded range of new, high-quality horse training facilities and you will benefit from ongoing infrastructure enhancements as our capital program permits.