Wyong City Farmers Market is held at Wyong Race Club & Function Centre. There are amazing products on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
The produce and products available at the Farmers & Makers Market currently includes:
- Organic and conventionally grown/prepared foods including lamb, beef, pork, goat, chicken, duck, trout, salmon, oysters, eggs, salamis, charcuterie, pate, terrines, cured meats.
- Fruit and vegetables.
- Hand crafted patisserie delights.
- Cheese – goat, sheep and dairy cheeses organic and conventional.
- Milk, yoghurt, cream.
- Preserved foods including jams, sauces, chutneys, chillies, herbs
- Cakes, biscuits, slices, home made pies sausage rolls and pasties, French pastries, German pretzels, cakes and biscuits, Greek cakes and biscuits, quesadillas, Coloumbian food, Lebanese food, Tibetan food.
- Hot breakfasts, brunches and lunches.
- Olive oil, stuffed olives, tapénades, infused oils.
- Gourmet coffee, teas and cordials
- Organic sourdough and breads
- Orange Juice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE WYONG GOLD CUP, WYONG FARMERS MARKET WILL NOT BE ON THE 7 SEPTEMBER 2019